Sunday, April 3, 2011

Easter Bunny is Coming




Its Sunday night, and I finally have time to blog, I received my Easter Basket  from my swap partner Stacey, it was so cute, I got sweetie easter candy, and lots of Easter gifts in my basket, my  goodies were, ceramic blue egg, yellow kitchen towel, lovely purple and cream necklace, and happy easter teapot, very nice. My swap partner requested a whimsical baskets, I hope she enjoys, I had so much fun making this basket! The first pics are Stacey's Easter Goodies, last pic is what I got!

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

  1. This is Shawnee from the Flirty Apron Swap -- please email me at shawneeh at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to know your email address - you said you didn't get your partner and I'm not sure WHO this is! Thanks ---

    Shawnee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet baskets! I love both of them. Glad you had a good time with this swap. Hoppy Easter!

    ReplyDelete